Becoming a Certified COPALUM Installer
- Review, sign and return the contract for the COPALUM Retermination Program.*
- Contact a participating local Electrical Distributor for availability and delivery of the COPALUM Retermination Tool.
- Contact TE to set up a training date for certification training.
- Certification Card is provided after completion of training for the purchase of product.
*Refer to Terms & Conditions Document concerning contract specifics
Pricing and availability only through a participating Electrical Distributor
- Tooling: Lease only option (Tool is NOT available for sale)
- 3 month minimum lease Contact a participating Electrical Distributor for pricing.
- Monthly Fee Contact Electrical Distributor for pricing.
- Certification Training is provided by TE Field Service Specialist.
- Training consists of 2 to 4 hour instruction for tool use & connector application.
- Training Cost - $ 750.00 plus travel & expense (Limited to 6 participants).
Once contractor has tool availability date from distributor, contact TE to schedule training date.
Contact TE customer service for additional information at 800.468.2023.
Contractors can identify distributors in their area by contacting 1-800-527-6686.